JChartFX Community

Issue with a bar chart

Swap

Question

Hi,

I have a bar chart and a scroll on the X-Axis. As the number of data points increase, immaterial of the scroll the bar width gets decreased to a point where some data points are shown but the bar against that data point is not seen. How would I fix it so that no matter how many data points are there, it displays evenly. Same works for line chart. Once the scroll is in place..immaterial of the number of data points graph is displayed correctly.

Please help !!

4 answers to this question

JuanC,

Here is the image for LineGraph with data points 100.

2nsqbo7.jpg

Here is the image for bar chart with data points 27 :

33uwk78.jpg

Please note that there is data for the points but the bar looks collapsed and appearing below the scroll bar. Is it because the value on the YAxis is too large for those points. Ex : 0 and next point is 9000, but the data point values are 110 and 20. In any case it should show above 0..but why is it showing below 0 ? Also I see that a scroll on Y Axis is not supported right now. When the data points increase the no of points on the Y-Axis decrease there by making the difference between each point on Y Axis too wide. Please suggest !!

Thanks

--Swapna