JChartFX Community

JChartFX and JQuery

Turbo

Question

I am getting a JavaScript issue around the JChartFx and JQuery. I am using the Jquery 3.3.1 and JChartFX 7.4.5649. The issue only happens when running in IE 11 but in Chrome and Firefox it works fine.

I am not sure if updating to the next version will fix this issue or not. I am guessing that i need to rollback the version of JQuery or this issue is related to something else.

image.png.32ffa9f5dd2045ca501ec47049a017aa.png

One more thing to add to this. The issue appears to break in the jchartfx.system.js file. I am not sure if that is the exact place but according to Visual Studio that is where it is breaking on it. I just wanted to add that in here as well to give you the most information that i can give. 

Last note. It appears that you cant min the JChartFx files as it will break in IE 11. Not sure why that happens but i pulled the files out of the min folder and just referenced the files and it appears to be working like it should. So this is just an FYI at this point as the issue appears to be resolved. 

Edited by Turbo

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet